Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hello everyone on dnforum.com!

My name is Brad and I work for Sedo in the UK/International division. While I normally handle parking accounts, Jay has asked me to check in on this forum and act as a liason between those who post here and Sedo.

I just wanted to introduce myself so you would know who I am. In case any of you have questions, concerns, etc, you may email me at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you!

Brad
[email protected]

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi brad

glad to meet you.

now can you ask sedo to look into paying domain sales via paypal, the same as you currently pay ppc via paypal?

don't see why i have to incur an additional fee from paypal, when i'm paying you guys commission too?

consider this "top priority" for resellers.

Thanks

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Hello everyone on dnforum.com!

My name is Brad and I work for Sedo in the UK/International division. While I normally handle parking accounts, Jay has asked me to check in on this forum and act as a liason between those who post here and Sedo.

I just wanted to introduce myself so you would know who I am. In case any of you have questions, concerns, etc, you may email me at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you!

Brad
[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you! welcome brad, and i guarentee you will eat those words, problem is the laison person takes all the abuse for company decisions out of their control

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Brad welcome. I have some question for you in the PM.

S

SedoCoUk

@ Biggedon-

I'll be happy to look into that for you!

@ Fatter-

I welcome the challenge! :) Besides, one of the best things about working for Sedo is knowing that ideas are seriously taken into consideration. Laurels may be a good place for some to rest, but we are constantly working to improve our services. In order to do this, comments from our clients are essential.

@ Simon-

Thanks for your PM. I wrote you a reply.

@ All-

Have a great evening!

Brad
[email protected]

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brad, are you based in Germany or in UK? Sometimes it might be helpful if urgent assistance is required.

S

SedoCoUk

Simon,

The quick response would be that I am an American working for the UK team, but because I speak German as well, am located in the German office.

Brad
[email protected]

sugarcandy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brad

Hi. We have parked around 100 domains in Sedo. When will we see revenue from parked domains?

xtremest

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brad, we made a deal with buyer about a domain. He transferred the money to Sedo, but he does not send documents need for transferring a domain (it's a .es domain). It is 2 months that the transaction still "in process".

Why Sedo do not obliges him to send it ? He have obligations, isn't it ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Besides, one of the best things about working for Sedo is knowing that ideas are seriously taken into consideration. Laurels may be a good place for some to rest, but we are constantly working to improve our services. In order to do this, comments from our clients are essential.

I consider this to be a failed intro speech. Sorry Brad, you have to do better than this. Sedo has failed to take into account substantial suggestions and contributions of its long-standing members. Unless Sedo shapes up, acknowledging the mistakes and failures to improve, all that will be facing is a mass exodus of its members.

sugarcandy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brad
What I meant was - Our domains do not enjoy many clicks. Wondering if parking is a good idea!! That's all. It is not about transfer of funds. Userid is olivergd

thanks

S

SedoCoUk

Sugarcandy,

I have put in a request to have one of our keyword experts optimize your account. Expect this to be done within 10 days. After that, you should see an increase of the Click Through Rate and, in turn, revenue.

Brad
[email protected]

sugarcandy said:
Brad
What I meant was - Our domains do not enjoy many clicks. Wondering if parking is a good idea!! That's all. It is not about transfer of funds. Userid is olivergd

thanks

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Brad, the PPC of Sedo is a joke nowadays. Revenue is down by 40%-50% or more compared to two months ago. It's a shame that Sedo cannot negotiate better rates for its "million plus parked domains". It's really disappointing seeing steady traffic and click-thru rate getting wasted because of dwindling PPC.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with the fellow greek. :)
I am now looking for the right time to transfer some of my domains with the highest revenue to other companies.

Acroplex said:
I consider this to be a failed intro speech. Sorry Brad, you have to do better than this. Sedo has failed to take into account substantial suggestions and contributions of its long-standing members. Unless Sedo shapes up, acknowledging the mistakes and failures to improve, all that will be facing is a mass exodus of its members.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
I agree with the fellow greek. :)
I am now looking for the right time to transfer some of my domains with the highest revenue to other companies.

SEDO cares about her loyal customers. You are free to try others. SEDO :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom