Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right section or not, but I'd like some advice/opinions on a suitable domain name. The business name is called Miracle Computer Solutions. however this is quite a long domain name (miraclecomputersolutions.xxx), but I'm not sure if its better to keep the full name, or shorten it a bit.

Which do you prefer out of the following:

miraclecomputersolutions.xxx
miraclecomputers.xxx
miraclesolutions.xxx

Any comments would be highly appreciated!

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If your company is named Miracle Computer Solutions, theres nothing wrong with having the url being exactly that. Since you will be promoting it and once people learn the name, they're going to put in the whole thing anyways

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, have the main URL as the company name, but get the other ones as well. And also consider getting MiracleCS.com

When people talk, they'll most likely just call it "miracle" or "miracle computers" for short.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with southern , and I would redirect the others to the URL you decide to use just in case.

Miracle

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think what I'll do is use miraclesolutions as the main one, because the full business name as a URL would be hard to fit on a business card. And I'll redirect miraclecomputersolutions to the other, so if anyone does type in the full business name then it will redirect them. Thanks for all your input guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom