Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hi, how do i create traffic to my parked domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbrodch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am lost. How can I create traffic to my domains that are parked with sedo and adsense for domains. I see domains which are parked with sedo with thousands clicks, what are they doing? I have about 52 some of them are: torrrent-download.net, moviesforfree.co.uk, buyebook.co.uk, lawoftax.com........
I would appreciate some good advices
Thank for any comment.
Arik:undecided:

Domain Days 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can't really "create" traffic for parked domains

if the parking service you use manages to get your domain listed in a SE, then you have chance of "garnering" traffic from those searches.

unless your domain has "type-in" traffic or was a past website, newly emerging term, etc, then don't expect much traffic.

the domains you see listed on sedo with traffic may get it from one or more of the above sources.

imo...

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well if you want to "create" traffic and earn some money via parking I would do the following (just be sure you have lot's of patience):

1. Buy a high search volume exact match domain (choose a niche where all other extensions are not ranked in the top or if it's possible not even websites).
2. Make sure it's at least 1 or 2 years old.
3. Don't worry if it's not .com that doesn't matter when it comes to SE's (.net or .org would do fine and you can buy them way cheaper)
4. Build lot's of links and increase page rank dramatically.
5. Monitor your rankings via some seo software to see if there's some improvements for your phrase (everything else is bonus if ranked) and if there are just keep on working. You should also see some revenue by the time you get it ranked on second or third page.
6. Let us know if my theory is good and true. :lol:

I don't see anything illegal here because when you're ranked in the top for your phrase in your domain name, that traffic should be pretty relevant and valuable.

aditya717

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
or if you are looking to bring in traffic
1. ppc from adwords , 7 search etc
2. proper seo and link building .
3. you can go for minisite development

you can check my signature

thanks

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You cannot drive traffic to your parked pages. This is against the terms of use and viewed as fraud. Your parking account can very well get terminated.
Either you park, or you develop - then you are free to do SEO.
Parking relies on direct navigation (type-in) traffic. Most domains just won't get significant type-in traffic and PPC pays peanuts anyway.

mannoo2005

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my best way to get free traffic is through youtube and other video sharing websites.

you watermark some videos (funny, sports, trailers videos work best), upload them and make the name of your video a keyword to help ranking.

the more you upload, the more visitors you get.

Note: you should watermark your videos with your domain, also add the domain in the description of the video.

good luck

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think it is against of rule ,before parking your domain to any company do seo and make your blog good position in search engine then park it,it wll be great way to do .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom