Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hi! Need Help Trying to Buy Domains :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arof

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this domain stuff and I would really appreciate some help

I wish to purchase 2 domains I put my eye on, both com. One of them is word-word.com and the other is wordword.com and both have personal sites on them, nothing to big thou to my eyes.

How can I evaluate the domains' worth? So I can offer the domain's owners an offer for it (I know I don't have may chances here, but I really want to get one of these domains) How should I approach them?

I will appreciate any insight to how should I deal this, thanks!

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The one without the hyphen is more valuable, unless you are primarily interested in SEO. The first mistake that you made was to reveal the domain names on this forum. Posts here are searchable by the engines and the domain owners may be able to discover from this fact that you are interested in their domain. This is not a biggie if you act quickly before the post shows up in search results.

Decide on your budget and send an email to the owner with an offer that is around 1/2 to 3/4 of what you are really willing to pay. You can find the owners' info by going to domaintools.com/darkangel.com (without and with the hyphen).

Keep in mind that this person may not want to sell. Don't get too infatuated with a "brandable" domain like this that is in use, and keep other options open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom