Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

traffic High-Keyword Domains | 1M Search Volume - Brötchenbacken.de

This domain is for sale and is primarily priced based upon the traffic it receives.

TLD_Domain

Reaction score
Dear DNForum members,

Are you looking to acquire Top-Keyword domain names with massive search volume ? Look no further! I am offering three premium domains that could be perfect for your business needs:

• Schaukelbank.de (with 10,000 monthly search volume)
  • Brötchenbacken.de (with 100,000 monthly search volume)
  • Hallenbad.net (with 1,000,000 monthly search volume)
These domains have been carefully selected as high-Search Volume keywords in their respective niches. By acquiring one or more of these domains, you could potentially tap into a large and targeted market, driving more traffic and sales to your website.

If you are interested in learning more or making an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am open to negotiation and would be happy to discuss potential deals.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
TLD_Domain

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

do you have traffic stats for those names?

Thanks

TLD_Domain

Reaction score
Hi

do you have traffic stats for those names?

Thanks
Hello, the sites are currently not set up or parked so I cant give you traffic stats for the domains we focus on 1-word Keyword domains so the name is already Nr.1 Keyword for the topic Such as - Hallenbad - Schaukelbank - Brötchenbacken.

Stats for the Keywords or Google trends can ofc always be provided the mentioned Search volume is German only due to the domains beeing German domains.
Hi

You cannot make the claim, that these domains receive "high traffic", when you don't have statistics as proof.

Thanks for the clarification.
Thx for the info The Info was talking about the Search-Volume i have fixed my error and Edited it.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you looking to acquire high-traffic domain names

Hello, the sites are currently not set up or parked so I cant give you traffic stats for the domains
Hi

You cannot make the claim, that these domains receive "high traffic", when you don't have statistics as proof.

Thanks for the clarification.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom