Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale High Ovt names - inc dailyhoroscopes.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
STOP PRESS !! According to DNJ, freehoroscopes.com sold last week for $185,259 - freehoroscopes Ovt = 75172 dailyhoroscopes (see below) Ovt = 131,680 !!!!! Check below for bargain of the week...

I'm selling these three good quality, relevant to extension .tv's

Prices here are BIN - any offers will need to be close to be considered.

Free push. They are all standard renewal fee names.

amatoriale.tv - $995 - It Ovt 96323 - Italian for 'amateur'. Apart from the obvious adult theme can also be used for user-driven content, home videos etc

twisters.tv - $295 - Ovt 52732 - my thoughts for this were for an 'extreme weather' site. Seems every day there's one on TV...

dailyhoroscopes.tv - $495 - Ovt 131680 - Horoscopes are 2nd biggest earners for premium rate phone lines in the UK after adult chat. Big search number in the US...coud be a huge earner!

Happy to answer any questions

Jas

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's the relevant paragraph from DNJournal.com

At press time, an even bigger sale was about to be closed at SnapNames where FreeHoroscope.com was just auctioned off for $185,259. We don't chart sales until the names are paid for and transferred to the new owner, but the top bidder in that auction has a sterling reputation with SnapNames, so you will undoubtedly see that one at or near the top of our next report. Incidentally, since we will be in Las Vegas all of next week covering the sold out T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West conference, there will be no sales column next week. Instead we will produce a double-length report covering two weeks of sales on Tuesday night, March 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom