Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

High paying keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaGa

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have observed that most high paying keywords are registered as domains. Is there any particular reason to this ? Most meso and meso + lawyers domains are parked.

Can someone throw light on this.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI, I have 3 Mesothelioma domains, two developed, one parked and the clicks I get certainly do not pay as high as some people say....

RaGa

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YES ! The pay per click is not high as it is made out to be. Most people think that a meso + lawyer domain will give them say 50% of an estimated ppc $ value of 60. This I feel is incorrect.

When you use the google keyword tool, set the cpc to $1 and SEE what happens ! and when you set it to 10 and 100. I just can't understand how the cpc changes dramatically with the change in these values from 1 to 100. There has to be a fixed cpc for each keyword but it is NOT.

Why would anyone in their right might set the estimated cpc value at $100, when you can get the same for $1 ?

Can some one explain this ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
PPC is BS right now. My revenue is 1/3 of what is used to be 3-4 months ago, thanks to Sedo keeping a larger slice of the pie. Meanwhile Google announces record earnings.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RaGa said:
I have observed that most high paying keywords are registered as domains. Is there any particular reason to this ? Most meso and meso + lawyers domains are parked.

Can someone throw light on this.

most words were already registered, before ppc's came along.

thus the term "keywords"

also many "high paying" keyword values like "meso", have been diluted by abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom