Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal High Quality Content Writing Team| Unique, Copyscape Passed Articles For Fair Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you need high quality, unique, grammatical correct, copyscape passed content? If the answers yes you've come to the right thread!

Who Are We?

I am a content writer, i have been writing articles for the past 5 years. I am based in the UK along with 10 other UK writers. I also have 10 writers on my team from the US brining up a total of 21 native English writers who can all write high quality content. We have been a team for the past 3 years, offering our writing services for a reasonable price. We have had a huge amount of success writing for clients in the past and have successfully completed many orders, satisfying all of our customers. Now all you great DNForum members have the chance to secure our content writing services for a fair price.

What We Offer

Me and my team offer our customers high quality content. We take custom orders, writing on any subject you desire. We also have pre-written content which we offer very cheap!

Why Choose Us?

Unlike most content writers out there, we enjoy doing what we doing, writing! Woudl you rather have a team of writers who rush the work and are only in it for the money or a team of writers who enjoy doing what they do, who like learning from their customers and taking pride in what we do. We as a team have had a lot of experience down the years and have always satisfied our customers 100%!

Turnaround Time

One of our main priorities is to complete work as soon as we possibly can, keeping the quality standards in mind. Me and my team can complete orders of 30 articles or less within 48 hours, orders over 30 usually take around 72 hours. NOTE: turnaround time is an approximate time, the turnaround time depends on how many orders we have received and how big your orders are, first come, first served!

Tracking Your Orders

If you have placed an order with us you can track in here on this thread. We will post your username, data the order was confirmed and your order status where you can see the progress of your order E.g If you ordered 10 articles and we have completed 2 of the 10 articles your order status would look something like this:

Username: Jimmy
Date Order Confirmed: 28th November 2010

Pre-written Content

When i don't have much work on or i have some spare time i usually write articles on any niche. I write these articles so they can be sold to people to need articles in that niche. All pre-written articles are 400+ words long. We currently have 2000+ pre-written articles for sale.

We currently have pre-written content on the following topics:

-Home Improvement
-SEO
-Pregnancy
-Parenting
-Mixed Martial Arts
-Horses
-Mental health
-Skin care and beauty
-Wine
-Gardening
-Weight Loss
-Body building
-Fishing techniques
-Iphone, Ipad and Ipod
-Fishing Techniques
-Eczema
-AND MANY MORE, PM ME IF YOU WANT THE FULL LIST!!

Prices For Pre-written Content

ALL ARTICLES ARE 400+ WORDS LONG

1-30 Articles
Price: $7 Each

31-60 Articles
Price: $6 Each

61-90 Articles
Price: $5 Each

90+ Articles
Price: $4 Each

Custom Written Articles

All our custom written articles are of the highest of quality. Each article is completely unique and WON't be resold under any circumstances. Once we have completed an order we will put each article into copyscape to ensure the articles are one of a kind and not copied from anywhere. We will also read through each article to ensure there are no grammatical mistakes in the articles. We write on any niche!

Prices for Custom Written Content

1-15 Articles
Price: $15 Each

16-30 Articles
Price: $14 Each

31-45 Articles
Price: $12 Each

46-60 Articles
Price: $10 Each

61-75 Articles
Price: $8 Each

76+ Articles
Price: $7 Each

You get what you pay for! If your looking for "Ok" quality content then maybe go somewhere else. If your looking for very high quality content then these prices are pretty fair considering that the articles will be the highest of quality, completely unique, all articles will be put through copyscape and read to make sure there aren't any grammatical errors, i think it's a fair price, don't you?

Interested?

If your interested in securing our content writing services, long or short term, feel free to PM me. If your looking to purchase some pre-written content let me know what topics your on the hunt for. If your looking for some samples then feel free to just PM me and i will send you samples as soon as i can. I always check my PM's regularly so your PM's should be responded to promptly.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Special discount over!

Last edited:

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent work! I ordered a couple of articles recently, and just this morning found the time to go through the first group and put it on a site.

Very well researched, unique (I copyscape everything myself). I asked for 4-5 pages per topic, with similar lengths for each page to keep the pages consistent sizes, and he delivered exactly as promised, with excellent grammar and spelling.

Genuine quality work at a reasonable price. I will definitely use again (soon).

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Still 6 spaces left, order now and get $20 off your next order!!! (Must spend over $100 to get this)

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is Copyscape that you keep mentioning?

Dude, if you have never used them, it's well worth it. Copyscape provides cheap searches for plagiarism online. copyscape.com

If you need any content, this guy is pretty good, you might give him a try.

"domainsain", I finally got around to putting the second article online over the weekend. Also very good. My only suggestion would be to keep alert to some of the nuances between UK & US English. (a "scheme" has negative connotations over here, for example, "program" or "system" are better). Otherwise, excellent work again.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, if you have never used them, it's well worth it. Copyscape provides cheap searches for plagiarism online. copyscape.com

If you need any content, this guy is pretty good, you might give him a try.

"domainsain", I finally got around to putting the second article online over the weekend. Also very good. My only suggestion would be to keep alert to some of the nuances between UK & US English. (a "scheme" has negative connotations over here, for example, "program" or "system" are better). Otherwise, excellent work again.
I have used him, very recently. Very satisfied.

As for copyscape, I don't plagiarize. Plus, any exams I used to give to students were live exams at the bedside. No point in them turning in papers. Book knowledge is good but practical experience and critical thinking skills were paramount.

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can also copy individual paragraphs into google with the quotes around to check for exact matches. Copyscape is great, it provides tons of features, but this is just another little trick to quickly find out if anything is plagiarized directly from google. I once submitted an article to ezinearticles and after two weeks, found dozens of exact copies signed with other names. People steal like hell and call themselves writers.

I'll bookmark this thread in case I need content done, it's not easy to find a quality affordable writer these days.

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope you guys aren't referring to me when saying "people steal like hell and call themselves writers", i certainly don't fit the criteria :p

Anyway, sorry i haven't been responding to PM's and posts on this thread, been in and out of hospital, all better now though.

I am available for work now that I'm all better!

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope you guys aren't referring to me when saying "people steal like hell and call themselves writers", i certainly don't fit the criteria :p

Anyway, sorry i haven't been responding to PM's and posts on this thread, been in and out of hospital, all better now though.

I am available for work now that I'm all better!

No, was not referring to you :)

PMed.

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
All pre-written material just $3 per article no matter how little you order!

Offer ends on the 17th December 2010

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Get these GREAT 48 travel articles for $150

-- 48 Travel Articles --

How to Budget Your Trip (555 words)
How to Carry Your Money during a Trip (586 words)
How to Choose a Backpack (1,182 words)
How to Choose a Sleeping Bag (773 words)
Backpacking – Where Should You Go (582 words)

How to Get a Travel Visa (454 words)
How to Transfer Money Abroad (360 words)
How to Travel Alone (534 words)
How to Travel with a Friend (543 words)
How to Be Comfortable on an Airplane Trip (484 words)

6 Essential Bus Travel Tips (510 words)
6 Essential Train Travel Tips (360 words)
7 Essential Car Travel Tips (499 words)
13 Things to Do While Traveling (691 words)
How to Choose Backpacking Shoes (356 words)

How to Deal with Different Types of Natural Hazards while Traveling (875 words)
Backpacking Guide – How Do I Get There? (783 words)
How to Handle the Heat While Traveling (567 words)
How to Keep in Touch with Your Family When You Travel (672 words)
How to Look After Yourself While Traveling (747 words)

How to Pack Clothes for a Trip (757 words)
How to Pack Sundries for a Trip (615 words)
How to Prepare Your Travel Health Kit (593 words)
How to Protect the Environment When You Travel (383 words)
How to Protect Your Belongings While Traveling (479 words)

How to Repel Insects while Traveling (558 words)
How to Respect Local Cultures When Travel (424 words)
Backpacking Tips - When's the Best Time to Go (831 words)
Food Safety and Precautions Tips for Travelers (407 words)
How to Apply for a British Passport (737 words)

Keeping in Touch When You Travel (853 words)
Packing Tips for Travelers (487 words)
Potential Health Problems while Traveling (822 words)
Reading a Guidebook While Traveling (447 words)
Safety Tips for Car Traveling (490 words)

Safety Tips for Solo Women Travelers (383 words)
Tips for Spending Money While Traveling (447 words)
Tips for Working Aboard (704 words)
Top 5 Travel Health Problems and How to Handle Them (674 words)
Travel Health Help - Hepatitis (429 words)

Travel Health Help - Malaria (488 words)
Travel Safety Tips (453 words)
Travel Tickets - Booking in Advance vs Buying as You Go (608 words)
Travel Tips - Top 6 Natural Hazards (451 words)
Travel Vaccinations - Tips and Advice (456 words)

Using Credit Card While Traveling (435 words)
What to Look for in a Travel Insurance Policy (901 words)
Why You Need Travel Insurance (426 words)

domainsain

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
All orders of under 60 articles on custom written content now just $10 per article!

Valid until Christmas day.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need 10 rewrites please. What is the cost for that?

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update please. Sent payment on the 15th.

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't forget me please. Payment sent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators