Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Highest Paying Parking Service using Google Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Success

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which parking service is the highest paying using Google feed?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It depends on the keyword.

Success

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
generally? Which is a better parking co that use Google feed?

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DS & Skenzo, in my opinion

Success

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks, I find that my IDN domains which the locations are not yet in Yahoo list of allowed territories for their PPC program don't do well using a Yahoo feed.

So I am thinking of switching over all these domains to a Google feed.

So is DS the best for such a situation?

T

tekz999

You get the best google feed from adsense, develop a site and use targeted keywords, otherwise, go for domainsponsor.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks, I find that my IDN domains which the locations are not yet in Yahoo list of allowed territories for their PPC program don't do well using a Yahoo feed.

So I am thinking of switching over all these domains to a Google feed.

So is DS the best for such a situation?

NameDrive tends to do better for IDN's.

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so domainsponsor does not allowed redirection ?? Let's say I own 10 domain names and I set the redirection to just 1 of them. Is this illegal ?? I have read the terms of service.

Here are copied general restrictions:

Publisher may not generate Traffic to Publisher Sites by any of the following methods: listings on newsgroups, bulk e-mailing, icq postings, IM messages, chatroom/irc postings, iframes, zero pixel frames, small pixel frames, games, contest, online promotions, hitbots, clickbots, spiders, cgi-scripts, JavaScript, DNS hacking, spoofing or pharming, cache poisoning, any toolbar or downloading of any computer software application (“Downloadable App”), altering an End User’s host file to point another domain to a Publisher’s domain, PTC Programs, click farms, via cellphone messages, online viral media, other online incentives, media advertising of any type, any promotion of a domain, including, but not exclusively, communications or press release with a media outlet or organization capable of public communications with the intention to create an interest or drive traffic in a domain, or any other similar method.

There is nothing written about redirecting traffic from other domain names, just arbitrage is banned and that's all.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so domainsponsor does not allowed redirection ?? Let's say I own 10 domain names and I set the redirection to just 1 of them. Is this illegal ?? I have read the terms of service.

Here are copied general restrictions:

Publisher may not generate Traffic to Publisher Sites by any of the following methods: listings on newsgroups, bulk e-mailing, icq postings, IM messages, chatroom/irc postings, iframes, zero pixel frames, small pixel frames, games, contest, online promotions, hitbots, clickbots, spiders, cgi-scripts, JavaScript, DNS hacking, spoofing or pharming, cache poisoning, any toolbar or downloading of any computer software application (“Downloadable App”), altering an End User’s host file to point another domain to a Publisher’s domain, PTC Programs, click farms, via cellphone messages, online viral media, other online incentives, media advertising of any type, any promotion of a domain, including, but not exclusively, communications or press release with a media outlet or organization capable of public communications with the intention to create an interest or drive traffic in a domain, or any other similar method.

There is nothing written about redirecting traffic from other domain names, just arbitrage is banned and that's all.

sending traffic from other domains names dilutes the integrity of your traffic

though you may record volume, the actual visitors are not interested in the served ads, so they won't click.

which means low ctr and low epc = $0 earnings

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes but I was thinking more of banned domain names, like the name oogle.info is blocked by 1st tier and is receiving traffic but I am sure if I had redirected it to domain name, let's say buywholesalefood.com - CTR will be lower but it will earn more than just parked with 2nd tier or direct navigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom