Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Highest paying yahoo keywords for CPC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernostudio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows of any tools in verifying which keywords are high paying keywords?

I know Yahoo and Google will not disclose this but I am sure their are programs out there that will give you a good idea on what to search for.

I used to use Keyword Elite but it doesn't seem to work properly.

I believe [SIZE=-1]www.KeywordCountry.com has tools to find high paying keyword but I never tried it and it seems to be focused on Google keywords.

Your help is appreciated :)

Thanks!
[/SIZE]

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one thing i can say is...

the more people who use the same keywords, the lower the click rates will go

this is evident in my own accounts, where similar names get different rates when using the same kw

i tend to let the domain be the keyword, as i often "auto-optimize" when parking.

choosing a keyword "enriched" domain that is closely related to a visitor's subject, is more likely to get clicks, than one without.

especially if one is trying to force a keyword to a domain that's not related to the subject.

i know that doesn't answer what you want, but it's important to know once you find those rates.

alzika

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mesothelioma - it used to be a huge, high paying keyword in AdSense, worth $50+ a click.

What ended up happening was that after people realized this keyword's potential, everyone went out and created their own site about mesothelioma. This eventually drove the click values down tremendously.

Think of it this way. From my experience in AdSense, you need to look at the "value" of the product, service, etc that the keyword would be promoting. If you have a site about music, don't necessarily expect tremendously high clicks. The cost of a song on iTunes is only a buck. A CD album is between $10-$25. Compare this to the previously mentioned mesothelioma keyword, and you will see the difference. Mesothelioma is a type of cancer that could even be considered preventable, since it comes from exposure to asbestos.

The value of the product for cancer treatment/lawyers is MUCH higher than the value of a music CD or a single song track. Thus, these websites are more willing to pay a pretty penny for the potential leads. This is partially the reason why some keywords have high value compared to others.

Ultimately, if there was a high paying keyword list out there that was accurate, it wouldn't stay accurate very long. The smart site owners are the ones who stay quiet about how much he/she makes.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financial stuff like home loans and mortgages pay well.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Weird...I was just thinking yesterday about starting a thread about the most expensive Yahoo Keywords...(for parked) and I thought of the same thing. This is exactly what happens..Find your own keywords and stay quiet about them!
Ultimately, if there was a high paying keyword list out there that was accurate, it wouldn't stay accurate very long. The smart site owners are the ones who stay quiet about how much he/she makes.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the keyword phrase "ahlahambra mejacastanza" will give you $25+ clicks

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
infernostudio said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows of any tools in verifying which keywords are high paying keywords?
As stated above, information is getting more valuable by the minute, just like my parking accounts. A "high paying keywords" list, just like the internet, is changing everyday. I have has recent luck with:

DUI is the new Mesothelioma, especially geo targeted.
On rare occasions, advertisers in major cities get into bidding wars.
Unfortunately, those spurts are always short because the highest bidding advertiser's accounts get drained fast, often in a few days.
You have to be constantly monitoring keywords and the bidding patterns of the biggest advertisers.
You also have to be in the right place at the right time, with the right traffic.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On Namedrive it is possible to see the amount the clicks pay, but does anyone know whether/where I can find the actual keyword that is associated with those clicks ?.

Thanks
DG

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to be constantly monitoring keywords and the bidding patterns of the biggest advertisers.
You also have to be in the right place at the right time, with the right traffic.

I triple that statement..I mean income, I mean comments... :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom