Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

highest PPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who has the highest PPC out there, for us domain buyers thatwant to sell our traffic?

D.

Domain Days 2024

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not that simple a question

overture for sure on a good generic domain and assuming you have access to them. on a domain with no results for the domain itself alternate providers may surpass ovt rev due to the less restrictive interpetation of the customer need results wise.

overture demands high payperclick due to being very restrictive on the content or results provided for a refering domain or if none has a strict landing page format.

i may be wrong and the type of agreement also may play a part in the best bang for the buck but i think the type of domains, total traffic volume and quality of data serving will all play a part in the choice of ppc provider. It may be a company that has multipe dynamic resources to better match your needs.

www.compareyourclicks.com is an excellent place to check keyword or domain value

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
come on people, i know ultsearch is getting a % ppc revenues.

CPM is a joke, why can't we get a % of each click?

I sent an email to overture about this partnership:

http://www.overture.com/d/USm/about/company/partner/index.jhtml

"Strategic Partnerships
Overture is extremely effective at providing Web publishers with content that generates high CPMs. If you have a technology or business model that would enhance Overture's proposition to Web publishers, or are a large Web publisher that would like to identify how Overture can help you enhance your bottom line, please contact our Strategic Partnership team. "

no response! I called and was told they get flooded with request and want 1mill+ clicks per month!?

D.

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
try findwhat.com something around 500,000 pageviews a month., Or maybe applied semmantics 150,000 to 200,000 pageviews per month (dnforum sponsor).

(not sure on those facts)

I think they might pay 50% of clicks.

Also there is getfound.com I think requires less page views than findwhat.com, Getfound has something affiliated with part of findwhat.com

I think getfound.com pays 35% of clicks, I could see any sign up page though.

I believe findwhat uses xml feed and getfound uses html type code.;)

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks double, utlsearch is using findwhat. This is good info!

D.

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Getfind (and utlsearch) is putting out findwhat results. I don't know how much you would make with a middle man like getfind taking some of the pot, but i will find out.

I applied to appliedsemantics, i'll keep ya posted.

D.

DotDuDe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
did u get approved? Any feedback ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom