Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Hiring a part time sales person - Internet based

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjtyoung

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to find a straight commission based sales person to do some part time sales for me. Position will pay 25% including residual income of 25% for as long as the sales person continues to generate sales. Most of the things for sale are renewable, so often the residual income requires no additional work. It is a home based Internet position which should not require more than 5 to 10 hours per week, and probably less than that once you get into the swing of the position. Earnings potential is between $200 and $500 a month to start, with long term earnings potential of $5,000 + per month for the right individual. I am looking for a long term relationship with the right individual that will be mutually beneficial to us both. You will not be required to work a set number of hours nor report hours or days worked. Must be able to communicate effectively via email and on forums.

If you are interested, please send me an overview of your sales experience (not required. Can train the right person. It isn't that hard.) and Internet experience as well as your phone number and best time to reach you including time zone. You can PM me here or send an email to wjtyoung at yahoo with the title sales position. I will not respond to every application, only those who look like they may be what I am looking for.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that you provide some more details publicly in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom