Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain Hiring forum administrator/promoter, $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Due to some comments asking for a raise for my offer price I decide to open this thread to find a person to hire with the new salary.
My forum is:www.worldol.org
This is the original ideas for this site:
This is an Online World community. People talk about their own in-state issues within each board, meanwhile they can visit other countries' boards and talk about international affairs in the specific boards. Community leaders are elected from all the members and are representatives of their own "country". It is exactly a model of UN.
So politics, traveling, and international customs discussions are all welcome.

At the beginning, I'd like to hire a moderator helping me to promote and manage the forum. Please note that

Only one position available so contact me quick if you are interested.
You must have experiences on forum administating or promoting.
You must be interested in international affairs, politics, travels etc.
6 months after we start, the forum should have got at least 10 posts or replies per day at that time. The members should be over 500. The online members should be at least 10 in most of time. Then you are qualified to get paid ($500/6 mo by paypal). If you achieve the goal before the deadline, we can negotiate for more salary for the rest of months. No guarantee on further contract though, since at that time, a more democratic way to elect moderators might be applied, but if you are a real expert I am honored to hire you for good.
You are granted the moderating rights in the forum and you can do whatever you want to bring members and make them active.
I am always there to help for anything you need.
No self talking and multi-registrations.
Obey forum rules please.

This ad is posted in different forums so reply now.
I can be contacted via MSN or Email d r w m y @ hotmail.com
For Y! or AIM or ICQ, check my profile page.

Plus
I cannot pay in advance, but I can pay you monthly after the first month. No pre-pay at the beginning since that is too risky for me.

Have a good day!
www.worldol.org
www.worldol.org/forum

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to clearify that if you are not serious or just want some quick cash and leave, please do not contact me.
Only serious person with experiences please.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom