Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Historical data removed from account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Looks like Pool has removed all financial information on domains acquired via their system. E.g. there is no more info about how much I spent for a particular domain won in auction. If I didn't save all emails I'd be in trouble; a sale that occurs years later requires proof of cost to determine taxation brackets.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent, the new DMP shoudl provide access to the same data. I will research your specific issues and get back to you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks, that's what I call responsiveness! :D

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, very nice :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Very quick resolution, two thumbs up!

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For the benefits of others reading this thread, all the data that Acro was looking for is readily available in the "Billing" interface where you can zero in on the invoices issued in a specific time period. All the history is there and provides formal documentation for any domain purchase you may have made.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We need more info .
Often, Pool is masquerading as a legitimate bidder itself in order to jack up the price.
We need more transparency when POOL is involved in theses antics.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Indeed, all the info is there, thanks Richard for resolving this.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dn-101, I'm not sure what you are referring to, Pool.com never masquerades as a legitimate bidder in order to jack up the price. If you believe there was an auction where that was the case, please identify it to me.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pool is employing a little robot program to do the dirty job.
I hear there are several lawyers looking into it. Some day we'll know more about it. From the court filings :smilewinkgrin:

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO! That is the craziest thing I have ever heard! And I work for Pool.com! Those "several lawyers" must have nothing to do other than waste their time on something that doesn't exist. Oh well, each to their own.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
200 people used to work for Bernie Madoff. And they had no clue... :smilewinkgrin:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am 99% sure neither Snapnames nor Pool does no shill bidding. I was in tens of thousands auctions since 2004 and my 6th sense was never screaming at me. I also met with Pool/Rebel people and they are not the hungry/greedy types, they are actually pretty stoic. Even domains from their own registrars if dropping they let it drop, they do not sell them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom