Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hitfarm: About Us and Application Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Thanks for all of your questions and comments.

Below you will find many of the answers to your questions:

For years Hitfarm has been positioned as an exclusive parking provider within the domain space monetizing some of the largest domain portfolios in the world. How do we do it? Through:

·Superior Monetization
Hitfarm’s parent company, Reinvent Technology, owns and operates a portfolio of several hundred thousand domain names which it has leveraged to secure the best upstream revenue share agreement in the industry that we pass on to our clients at Hitfarm! Examples of domains from our Reinvent portfolio that are currently parked at Hitfarm include: Hdtv.com, Laptop.com, Mother.com

·Better Optimization
Our self-interest in the domain space guarantees that you will see the best optimization techniques employed on your domains when parked at Hitfarm. We have recently acquired a world leading semantic technology company to ensure we display the right keywords, to the rights users at the right time across your domains.

·Greater Transparency
Use our totally re-designed, widget based interface to compare your
portfolio against the Reinvent portfolio and the entire Hitfarm client portfolio (New Interface Coming Soon!).

·Excellent Customer Service
As soon as your account is opened you will be assigned an Account Manager. Our Account Managers are extremely knowledgeable, professional and will help you every step of the way.

·Outstanding Reporting
We provide extensive domain and account statistics so you can accurately track the performance of your domain portfolio.

If you wish to submit an application, you can do so by following the link at the top of this sub-forum, by visiting the
Hitfarm Sign-Up Page or by emailing me the following for review:

- List of Domains in your portfolio
(
Please note that we do not support adult, gambling, suspected trademark or arbitrage domains on our platform.)

Cheers,

Hayden

- Screenshots verifying revenue on a domain by domain basis
(Please note ote that our monthly minimum for account
consideration is $500)

- Current Parking Provider

- Telephone Number

Rest assured that any information provided will be treated with strict confidence. Please note that only applicants who provide the
necessary information will be contacted.

I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,

Hayden

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
......Screenshots verifying revenue on a domain by domain basis.....

It sounds good, but personally I would feel very uncomfortable in providing that information. Only to play the Devils Advocate with you (and not saying or even implying Hitfarm would do this) what if you are able to "adjust" the payout percentage either on a domain by domain basis, or an account basis, and you "set" my payout percentage based in-full or to a degree on what they are earning elsewhere?

Perhaps the past PPC provider was paying poorly because the feed was not the best, or the names were not category or keyword optimized well, etc so the earnings may stay the same and at lower than possible levels if based on old revenue stats.

You should know that I have first-hand knowledge setting payout levels is in fact done by some other parking providers, at least on an account basis.

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Trader,

That is a fair concern.

We feel this information is very important in order for us to verify applicants meet our monthly minimum of $500 and to determine if applicants actually own the domains they claim to have in their portfolios. Moreover, we take security very seriously and having these requirements in place help us to weed out fraudulent applicants.

Cheers,

Hayden

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but I would still be very uncomfortable because there are better ways to verify ownership, and wonder why not simply use the account payment summary, email payment statements, or deposit receipts to verify the $500-mo?

Come to think of it the domain by domain stats from the old provider does not really verify current ownership anyway (the domain could even be sold) and the screenshots could be edited so they are not as good as Whois data for verification. Some places such as Afternic and Fabulous have the Whois data verification automated so it is fast and easy vs being manually done.

Hello Trader,

That is a fair concern. We feel this information is very important in order for us to verify applicants meet our monthly minimum of $500 and to determine if applicants actually own the domains they claim to have in their portfolios. Moreover, we take security very seriously and having these requirements in place help us to weed out fraudulent applicants.

Cheers,

Hayden

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Trader,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Until recently, Hitfarm has been an exclusive club only catering to large portfolios and we are now opening our doors to accommodate more domainers. The information we require is very helpful to us given that we manually and thoroughly sift through a plethora of applicants daily. I understand you are not comfortable which is fine, but most applicants are. We feel this is the best way to accurately qualify quality applicants and weed out fraudsters, but there are exceptions to the rules because we know this industry is built on relationships. For example, if you and I were to build a solid, open relationship and you expressed an interest in joining HF perhaps I would waive our requirements for screenshots.

Cheers,

Hayden

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do we have to submit stats for every domain we plan to park or only domains that amount to over $500 in monthly revenue?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
- List of Domains in your portfolio
([/SIZE][/FONT]Please note that we do not support adult, gambling, suspected trademark or arbitrage domains on our platform.)

Cheers,

Hayden[/SIZE][/FONT]

does this apply only to customers or for Hitfarm owner as well?

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Raider,

You can send us a screenshot(s) showing the daily revenue each domain you wish to test/park with us generates. If it's clear that the domains you wish to test/park with us would generate in excess of $500/month then we would consider opening an account for you.

Cheers,

Hayden

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Raider,

You can send us a screenshot(s) showing the daily revenue each domain you wish to test/park with us generates. If it's clear that the domains you wish to test/park with us would generate in excess of $500/month then we would consider opening an account for you.

That sounds fair enough....

You use a Google feed correct? Also, do you allow the client to create custom templates using their own images?

Thanks again Hayden

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the highest rev share you offer?

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AFAIK hitfarm was using ask.com-based google feed (similar to skenzo and parked.com). The payouts with this feed were always TOP.
Since this feed is no more available, a natural question would be what is the main feed at hitfarm now.
Obviously a lot of domainers stopped using ask.com-based providers after the known unfortunate situation with this feed.

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Raider,

We use and have always used a Yahoo! feed. No customized template option as of yet, but its something we definitely have on the radar.

Cheers,

Hayden

Hey guys,

Off for the weekend! Have a good one...

Cheers,

Hayden

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I recall correctly HitFarm is the service Kevin Ham started for his names.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi Hayden Johnston,

hey i have signed up with some 600 Domains with the email. Can u please pm me so that i can provide you more details about my application

thanks
Ronak

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom