Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

HitsCheap.com Fraud!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HitsCeap.com is the biggest scam in the world!!!! Wish I did not waste my money on that fake company at all!!! Total fraud. I purchased traffic for 3 sites I owned. They received hits yet not a single click through or purchase of everything. I purchased at least xxx,xxx amount of traffic so statistically for it to not receive anything is impossible esspecially if I'm told it's U.S traffic. I spent 3 weeks trying to contact the owner of HitsCheap.com ends up being some punk kid in Florida. After contacting him and telling him that I was going to post aboput him in the forums, he stopped traffic to all my sites. It didn't really matter because when I checked server logs they were all faked! :baring_teeth: :yell: Once again the 2 golden rules must always be adheared to... 1)If it's too good to be true... it probablly is... and 2) Buyer beware. Especially with this poor excuse of a company. '

That said... is there any place I can buy GENUINE traffic? Is Google Adwords worth it despite the click fraud? Anyone try the DNF traffic offered here?

Domain Days 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you've been scammed, write the guy and tell him that unless he refunds your money as per the guarantee on his site, you'll report him to the FBI for wire fraud. That might invoke a positive and lively response.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont ever buy traffic. I did once, just out of curiosity ($25 for 10000 visits). After a week I have received only 1000. I checked how long ppl stay on my website. Usually it was 0-1 seconds. I told they guy to return me to the money, or I'm going to report it to paypal (since he would only accept money via paypal)... and he returned me the money.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
adwords will be 100 times better than those kind of services. you get what you pay for (yes adwords has fraud, but nothing like the crap you bought)

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys... I took your advice azooza. I called and email the gentleman and got him to refund my money back after 3 weeks of ignoring me. Here is the exchange if anyone is interested.
ME
So you refuse to contact me back after a week of waiting and you refuse to provide the traffic for ***.it as I paid for or to fix what ever reason it is not receiving the traffic. Awesome company you're running there. I be sure to post on all the major forums what kind of person we're dealing with at HitsCheap.com Most of your paid customers are members of {{{I listed a series of online forums-- removed per DNF rules}}}. I'll be sure to mention your site as sites to avoid. Taking a week to fix this problem or reply to my email is unacceptable. I will start posting tomorrow if I don't receive a reply today. Have fun with your business once google and yahoo picks up the threads.

Kind Regards

HIM
Leaving strange messages on someone's answering machince is also unaccetaple. Along with posting someone's personal information on the internet. If you would like to take this up through lawyers we can do so.

Apologize for not responding back sooner due to certain circustances I was unable to get to email people for 3-4 days.

Account has been refunded for [****.com[

Regards,
Chris
HitsCheap.com

ME
I also want my full refund for ****.com ****.com as your traffic were not received and are fake. I just sent you a voice mail that if I do not receive my refund in 24 hours I will be filing a claim with the FBI and will be filing suit against you. My lawyer has already been digging information on you so I suggest you comply and make this easier on yourself. You are not the first scammer that I've trampled over in legal proceedings. I do not let things go. People like you always makes me wonder at what point does a person become a sociopath. In any event, after 24 hours I will be posting your personal information on all fraud channels and forums, and notifying the FBI. I did not leave you any other messages other then the one which told you of my intent. You a number of unhappy customers my good man. And yes, if you want to have our lawyers deal with the matter I can kindly do so.

I posted here all the addresses I was able to get off HitsCheap.com from domaintool's domain history

Him
[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
Does threating people help solve things? I understand you are going to talk to your lawyers over $30.
Account has been refund.

Have a great day,

ME
Threating people doesn't solve things- promising to act does. My name is James Jean Mr. Guidone of which I operate several businesses under. When I see something fishy, I do not make threats sir, I make promises; promises which I always deliver upon. When I do not get what I paid for... I make promises. When I am being insulted- I make promises. I am a man of my words Mr. Guidone. I will amend the posts that I made on the forums that a refund was received. And Mr. Guidone, in situations like this, it's never about the dollar amount- it's about making a point- that point being- I could pounce you legally if I choose to and that there are others like me who will not take crap from scamming sociopaths Mr. Guidone.

Kindest regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom