Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Ho hum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm bored. All the fun has gone out of the drop game and I can't seem to buy good generic names for love nor money. I can't even remember the last decent one-word .com that dropped.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day and everything will seem better tomorrow.. :undecided

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
don't fret...it will pick up soon!

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but it will probably get more and more competitive as time goes on. I remember 5 years ago when names used to drop and you could register them manually in the early morning drop time. I picked up FancyCars.com, GetCashNow.com, and a number of other great names that way. Now, all would be bid into the thousands when a drop company catches them. Bidding at the drop companies is so ridiculous at times that I hardly ever participate anymore. More and more domainers are buying up the really good ones and not selling, so eventually less and less of the good stuff will drop. It will just get more competitive and cost more money to get the names you want. That in mind, find your names soon! I know it might not be the support statement you were looking for, but this is just what I see happening based on several years experience. Find and buy your names quick, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom