Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an interesting hobby?

I'm researching time travel.

Thorne from CalTech, Stephen Hawking from Cambridge, Gott from Princeton, etc., all say its possible.
CPT violation, FTL communication, t reversal, positrons,etc.
Really out there, but the greatest brains on earth admit its not impossible.

There is research in these areas being done in countless cities all over the world.

I just want to call myself from 'yesterday', and buy business.com, and loans.com, and...

O.K.,there are a few hundred other things I'd like to change.

Imagine what a single 5 minute call to yourself at whatever age you choose, could change.

Some of you may find the concept of time travel difficult to believe, but I am going to test it with my new device by sending this message back in time to John Adams. If it works, this message should appear on the DNForum a couple hours it the past!!! :eek: If it does not work, then this will be the only such post and no message will appear in the past.

DomeBase, it works fine. It was being posted on your morning time while I am now reading it at my night time, amazing! You did it, can we go to claim some Nobel prize or sumfin?

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh
DomeBase, it works fine. It was being posted on your morning time while I am now reading it at my night time, amazing! You did it, can we go to claim some Nobel prize or sumfin?

Thanks! Not just a Nobel prize... but maybe some Dan bux too??

:D

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been reading some Hawking too and the Cellular Automata papers. I haven't tackled A New Kind of Science yet. I was thinking I'd brush up on some advanced math first. If you've read about infinite histories, what do you think of that ? Wouldn't it be nice to live much much longer than our average lifespan allows, just so we could keep learning ?

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please post your message on Abrams1117 thread. I was joking when I duplicated it... but do not want to actually hijack genuine discussion on the subject. :) Actually, I once was interested in cosmology and four dimensional movement myself... but have not kept up with it. So please repost on Abrams1117 thread for discussion. Thanks!

P.S. Somewhere in the dark recesses of the library at Princeton is a window with DomeBase's secret identity engraved on it.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your secret's out now. The hackers will be window searching in New Jersey for weeks on end.

:cool:

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomeBase
Somewhere in the dark recesses of the library at Princeton is a window with DomeBase's secret identity engraved on it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, for his work on The DomeBase Theory of .info Equilibrium, I present to you our new Nobel prizewinner in Domainomics...:D

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
time travel easy compared to the explanation for some of the names seen on the drop lists. explaning some of the names makes quantum mechanics look like algerba

Time travel may be possible but we are restricted by the lens we use to view the universe and until we leap the restrictions of it many things will escape comprehension.

if your sucessful can you buy me some yahoo when your back thier and make .net more accepted as i am rich in comchallenged net names.

the apparent serinity of the past is an oil spread by time

sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom