Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

HOMEY1234,come in please! payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my account have some pay, but when i login in,imonetize ask my phone ,i didn't speak in english, so i ask you there is another way to give you my W8,and i had send some email to imonetize ,have no messages...

i have PM you,pleas help me .:veryangry:

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

artoo

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but you didn't know me.
i send W8 on your website. but until now , also ask my phone.

T

tekz999

artoo: 打ä¸*文, 我幫助您翻è*¯åŽ»è‹±èªž.

artoo

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999

thanks !

i PM you!

T

tekz999

Homey, what artoo wants to say is he had already supplied his W8 form. But until now, what he still says is the page where he needs to phone imonetize still. He is unable to dial the phone number. So he wants to see if there is any other way to contact imonetize.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Homey, what artoo wants to say is he had already supplied his W8 form. But until now, what he still says is the page where he needs to phone imonetize still. He is unable to dial the phone number. So he wants to see if there is any other way to contact imonetize.

Thanks for stepping in tekz999, Can you please relay to him he can scan and email it or snail mail if if he needs to.

JN

artoo

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks tekz999 and HOMEY1234
pm you

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks tekz999 and HOMEY1234
pm you

Don't even bother.

They will ask for taxes infos then suspend your account because their "cpc providers told them to do so" and won't pay you.

Happened to me.

But I am making public my story now in many forums... until they will pay what they owe me.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You will not be paid for FRAUD... If you think you got banned inappropriately you can contact us and I will look into it...

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You will not be paid for FRAUD... If you think you got banned inappropriately you can contact us and I will look into it...

No sorry I called you TWICE at the phone and never got a call back.

Fraud huh?

When you asked me for my taxes info and then told me that your "cpc providers told you my traffic was bad" minutes later that I sent my tax informations to you, may I think that something is FISHY to say the least?

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]OK Alex,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After researching this over the past few days here is the deal... EVERY name you had listed with us was marked as fraudulent traffic by MULTIPLE providers. Since you decided to make this public, I will also. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The traffic you sent to us in some cases was from the SAME MACHINE, SAME IP for different domains within YOUR ACCOUNT. Also the searches done from those pages that MADE 0 sense. For example; why would someone go to reliablecarinsurance.net to Search for and search for & CLICK ON terms like "reorder checks" & "credit card application" MULTIPLE TIMES AND from the same machine??? You claim your traffic is from FFA and SE's yet your referrer’s don't show any of that information?.?.?. I am sorry, but whether it was intentional or not; it IS FRAUD - PLAIN AND SIMPLE.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don't get me wrong... If this was only one or 2 names or one or 2 searches/clicks, I could see it happening.. but when that basically defines ALL your traffic; NO WAY![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your PM was also interesting basically saying that if we pay you, you will edit your posts.... Hmmm, sounds a bit like blackmail to me.... Your combined income for months was barley 3 figures. Trust me when I tell you we don't need your minuscule fraud money, nor do we have it as it was taken away along with A LOT more over the last 3 months from several providers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We will NOT be bullied by you, or anyone, to pay for traffic that is such BLATANT fraud by posting lies about our company and good name in a public forum. [/FONT]

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]OK Alex,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After researching this over the past few days here is the deal... EVERY name you had listed with us was marked as fraudulent traffic by MULTIPLE providers. Since you decided to make this public, I will also. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The traffic you sent to us in some cases was from the SAME MACHINE, SAME IP for different domains within YOUR ACCOUNT. Also the searches done from those pages that MADE 0 sense. For example; why would someone go to (domain name edited) to Search for and search for & CLICK ON terms like "reorder checks" & "credit card application" MULTIPLE TIMES AND from the same machine??? You claim your traffic is from FFA and SE's yet your referrer’s don't show any of that information?.?.?. I am sorry, but whether it was intentional or not; it IS FRAUD - PLAIN AND SIMPLE.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don't get me wrong... If this was only one or 2 names or one or 2 searches/clicks, I could see it happening.. but when that basically defines ALL your traffic; NO WAY![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your PM was also interesting basically saying that if we pay you, you will edit your posts.... Hmmm, sounds a bit like blackmail to me.... Your combined income for months was barley 3 figures. Trust me when I tell you we don't need your minuscule fraud money, nor do we have it as it was taken away along with A LOT more over the last 3 months from several providers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We will NOT be bullied by you, or anyone, to pay for traffic that is such BLATANT fraud by posting lies about our company and good name in a public forum. [/FONT]

Funny that you had to post this same thing on two different threads. Maybe you are just persuading yourself and trying to persuade the other people on here about what you're saying.

By the way, to yell won't get you anywhere farther. You should refrain from using all these caps.

As I said on the other thread, you are very rude. And you're kindly required to remove my domain name from here too, I never allowed you to post it on a public forum. I believe you have privacy rules too?

findmore

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HOMEY1234, I pmed you. But no reply....

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am replying now via Email...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom