Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hoping to find out how to advertise my names somehow correctly.

Bigolemister

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As this is the beginners and newbies section may I ask if creating a sales page is good #1 and where can I show it without getting nailed for many registration fees #2 and does that make anyone look either desperate or totally misinformed? I have Domain Names that are all .coms related to certain Niches, geotargeted and some humorous I might add. There only 12 names and although I have many other ideas other members of this great forum would agree that this business should pay for itself and then some. Heck I even thought of doing a rap video about these names on YouTube. Anyway as a new member I understand there are restrictions for people putting their portfolio out there especially being new. In closing it's always refreshing to check out these threads and perhaps more time spent on them will bring more answers I hope. Thanks all for your time in this matter

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I always make rap videos for my domains. It works 105% of the time.

Bigolemister

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks it was just a passing though and I guess I'll stick to old standards and karaoke. But you never know.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators