Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Horrible payouts! Germans goto my english domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistantStar

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a domain parked at sedo, socialoutcasts.com, it gets almost 5,000 uniques a month somehow, over half from germany for some reason. but anyway, it only makes $5 a month, doesnt that seem REALLY low? I have been trying to look into it, but I dont know what to do.
And why do I get 2500 german visitors a month to this english domain and what are they looking for there?
any answers to these questions would be much appreciated!

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
First you should warn us that it's pointing to an adult page.

Second, traffic seems to originate from a former forum. Maybe it contained images linked to other websites in Germany.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are times that Sedo's traffic can be inflated by SPAM. I had a few domains that had absurd levels of traffic that common sense eventually told me may not exist. Sure enough, the traffic settled down to expected numbers and the PPC made sense. There are other times that there seems to be real traffic but for the love of God, you cannot convert it to anything. The audience is simply looking for something that you may not be able to give them via paid PPC links.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i agree i parked at sedo and the ppc was very poor payout so i left all of my 400 domains names at sedo but parked my domains at www.trafficz.com when i did that
my ppc income sky rocketed from $30.00 a month at sedo to $800.00 a month at trafficz... and i am a happy man.... also i used to get about 200 to 300 uniques at sedo and now at trafficz im getting about 3 to 4 thousand a month with the same domains... so i reccomend trafficz...

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i agree i parked at sedo and the ppc was very poor payout so i left all of my 400 domains names at sedo but parked my domains at www.trafficz.com when i did that
my ppc income sky rocketed from $30.00 a month at sedo to $800.00 a month at trafficz... and i am a happy man.... also i used to get about 200 to 300 uniques at sedo and now at trafficz im getting about 3 to 4 thousand a month with the same domains... so i reccomend trafficz...

How many names do you park at trafficz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom