Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Horror.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, I think the seller got ripped off..But he dug his own hole. :)

RMF

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty "ebayish" to me. Both the seller/buyer have the same amount of posts, and they just "joined" in June 2003.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree RMF.. :yes:

danield

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very suspicious.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did some research as i offered 15k for the name; strange thing is i sent like 7 emails to at least 5 different contact emails and never got a reply.

We'll see.

danield

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beatz, I think a real seller would have taken your offer. It's good to honour first offers, but aren't 99% of domainers looking for the best price they can get?

Buyer and seller being new members looks very suspicious.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Both buyer and seller being new members, plus some other things, did raise some suspicion and investigation by forum members. At this point, a connection has been made with admin contact per the WHOIS, and some other information has been gathered. To make a long story short, this may be a three-party sequence transaction, but it is probably legit. Having said this, it may be best best to let the dust settle (and the WHOIS update) before any additional transactions. Just a suggestion.

M

mole

Originally posted by danield
Buyer and seller being new members looks very suspicious.

It was a shill. Look at the language patterns and post timings and affirmative plants. Pro/experienced shills are always well planned.

M

mole

I forgot to add, no seller in his right mind would sell an obviously popular one word .com to the first person who says sold. They will try to drag the rod for the right fish. Ro all you newbies out there, beware. SHILLING is part and parcel of the domain game.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it legitimate sale and under $14K. The original owner sold to the seller on that broad for less than 14K. The seller then post to sell for $14K even though the transaction hasn't completed and he got it sold for $15K.

PeeEll

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On your new domain name! (Whois updated.) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom