Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hosting Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My host for my web site AllMVP.com had a hard drive crash on Saturday and I was running the Domain Seller Pro software on the site but now everything is all jumbled up on the site along with 66 parked domain pages that now just go to a CPanel "There is no web site configured for this domain" page (Example: TampaYankees.com ). I didn't install the software, nor am I proficient in this type of installation, what should I do now? I have several sales ready to go and now I can't even access proper email and months of work is for nothing it seems as the back-up files really didn't "back-up" this site properly!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel for you, this is very unfortunate.
1) Have you asked your host for assistance in re-configuring your sites?
2) Do you still have the DSP files that someone can re-install for you - you might want to duplicate your post in the "Help Wanted Forum - (RJ of DSP may be able to help also).
3) Did you do any backups? Your host will probably confirm that it is YOUR responsibility to do so, but even so he ought to have had some backup.
4) Maybe ftp a simple page to your website(s) advising of a temporary problem and giving an email address for contact.

Sorry I cannot assist further but hopefully others may be able to help more.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a support ticket into them now, but it just seems that everything is just so screwed up that they wouldn't know where to begin, due to the fact that there were so many parked domains and histories of sales, etc. I am sure that between them and RJ I can get something done, but I had some large sum sales going through nowand all correspondence was probably lost. Hopefully I'll be back up shortly, but you never know....

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No I haven't gotten in touch with RJ just yet as I was waiting to see what the Host could do, it looks like he has the bulk of the site is running good now, however the pages that used to come up for the parked domains don't load up and now I cannot access the CPanel at all. I couldn't find an email link on domainsellerpro.com to email RJ, about the problem, I'll do a search to PM him. Thanks for all your help so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom