Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hosting FrontPage Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to reg a new name and host a site I have made using frontpage. I'm pretty rubbish at this sort of stuff so could anyone please advise me on the EASIEST TO USE hosting site that supports FP sites. I just want to be able to click on publish site and it does it. If anyone wants to provide me with an affiliate link to their recommended site I'd be more than happy to use it.

Also, could anyone tell me how to get the site to display correctly in FireFox? The pictures and borders are all out of line.

Thanks

James

Domain Days 2024

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can use Dreamhost, they have an 'enable frontpage extensions' facility ..

I build my sites with FP but have never used their frontpage extensions so dont know much about them (And likewise, not really up to speed building sites)..
Dreamhost is very cheap, about $30 per year for 200GB storage and 1TB of bandwidth .. I have a code somewhere if you want it

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also use frontpage but upload using normal FTP - i'd recommend you spend an extra hour or two to learn how to do this. It isn't tough and is a smarter way to learn some of the basic tech stuff...

11jsd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorted now, went with freevirtualservers.com, pretty cheap and do exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom