Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service hosting multiple domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerpro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have several hundred domain names that I need URL Forwarding for. I have them all with Dotster and they charge 5 dollars for URL Forwarding. Does anyone know of a hosting provider that charges a flat monthly fee for this service? I guess I would need a hosting provider that allows unlimited domain names. I would appreciate any input and would be willing to sign up through a fellow dnforum member.

Thanks.

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pokerpro said:
I have several hundred domain names that I need URL Forwarding for. I have them all with Dotster and they charge 5 dollars for URL Forwarding. Does anyone know of a hosting provider that charges a flat monthly fee for this service? I guess I would need a hosting provider that allows unlimited domain names. I would appreciate any input and would be willing to sign up through a fellow dnforum member.

Thanks.
Hi,

I personally use http://www.varhosting.net/

They allow you to host unlimited domains,plans start at $5 so its a good deal.

Also I am not affiliated with them outside of buying hosting from them.

Hope that helps.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pokerpro said:

Thanks.
pm sent

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think dreamhost.com does this as well, unlimited domain forwarding as long as you specify their nameservers

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I have an unlimited domain reseller plan. I think I could provide what your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom