Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hosting multiple sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are wanting to host around 5 - 10 sites on separate ip addresses, do any of your guys have excellent experience with any companies that you can recommend, that don't have any downtime, or at least guarantee 99.9% up time, and are also reasonably priced..

Many thanks..

Domain Days 2024

Canadian

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I live and die by siteground.com

most exceptional customer service response time I've ever seen. Very little down time. I have my forum with them which has over 2000 members.

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PowerVPS.com .. if you want multiple IP addresses, you'd best go with a virtual private server plan. It gives you all the functions of a dedicated server, but at a reasonable price ($44.50). I use PowerVPS hosting right now and it is simply the best host I have ever had. You receive 2 IP addresses with the plan initially, but you can always add additional IP addresses for $1 a pop.

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should note though that getting dedicated ip addresses from a webhost requires that you provide them with a reason why you need them (those are ARIN requirements). So unless you are getting SSL certs for all sites, you will have a hard time getting dedicated IPs.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been happy with Hostica.com. For dedicated IPs they charge an extra $2 per month per IP, but they're really cheap. Support is email only.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use the planet , dedicated server and comes with 5 ips

sweet place

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom