Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hosting on 1&1 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Before you start shouting 'no advertising here', please notice that i am not advertising anything and not providing any links to any websites. I am more looking for partners than selling a good or service. :tape2:

So, here we go.
I currently have a dedicated server on 1&1 datacenter (root III) which i use to host a couple of my own websites. I was willing to find some people that might be interested in getting hosted on a 0.1% loaded server for a real cheap price.

This way, i will get some help paying for the server itself. I really hate giving up because of the fees. I am not going to sell unlimited packages for everybody that just asks for it, all i am willing to be selling is some 5 packages for 5 individuals for as little as $20.

The $20 monthly will get you the folowing:
  • 10GB of disk space
  • 120GB Monthly Traffic
  • Unlimited Everything Else
  • Direct and 24/7 support (Skype/Emails/MSN/ICQ/GTalk/etc..)

This compared to offers that are on the internet today should sound fair enough, you will be server on a high quality server that is shared only by 5 people, the server shall run smooth enough and will handle all your applications and i will be only glad to install any special modules or addons your application might need.

If interested in more information, please PM me. Also, please notice that this offer is valid for DNForum members ONLY

Thank you all and good luck.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom