Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hosting Recommendation? What do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who has the best cloud hosting?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Isn't "cloud hosting" redundant? :)

I use Wiredtree for my managed server. They are spectacular with 24x7 phone support, practically no downtime and they are just really cool people to work with. I know they have VPS packages as well.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used Serverbeach (Now Peer1 owned by now an even larger company) for 12 years for a dedicated server (I had a few upgrades so I'm not running the original 1000mhz/1024mb/100GB). Their support is fantastic.

If you decide to switch, let me know. ;)

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you post an affiliate link, David.

thehostdir

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally prefer dedicated server over cloud ..as most of the companies out there will sale you same VPS server on the name of Cloud.

We use Webhost.UK.Net from last 2 years support is good and service is reliable.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally prefer dedicated server over cloud ..as most of the companies out there will sale you same VPS server on the name of Cloud.

We use Webhost.UK.Net from last 2 years support is good and service is reliable.

Cloud hosting scales on demand.. something a dedicated server cannot do.

:)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think they do affiliates, you just mention my name to the sales rep... I'll check though if you're serious about switching and see if my sales rep can waive the setup fee for you since I've been a long time customer (they waived it for me the 2nd time cause I used an alias email when I switched servers and there was a new guy who wouldn't sell to me, so I called them back and explained the situation and they comped the $100).

http://www.serverbeach.com/cloud-servers is the cloud services ran through a sibling company of Peer1 and sister company of ServerBeach?

Last edited:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think they do affiliates, you just mention my name to the sales rep... I'll check though if you're serious about switching and see if my sales rep can waive the setup fee for you since I've been a long time customer (they waived it for me the 2nd time cause I used an alias email when I switched servers and there was a new guy who wouldn't sell to me, so I called them back and explained the situation and they comped the $100).

http://www.serverbeach.com/cloud-servers is the cloud services ran through a sibling company of Peer1 and sister company of ServerBeach?

I have a consult in about 15 minutes with a server guy. He's going to setup the backend and manage the transfer. I should be signed up today. I'll follow up when I know more.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fantastic, I put you in as a lead and Peer1 will take good care of you. I know that once you get started with them and find out how quickly they can make things happen, you too will be a lifetime customer of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom