Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain Hosting resellers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know quite a few of you are hosting resellers.

My question is, do any of you offer/allow Adult content hosting?
(Semi-nudity, Topless, Camel Toe pics, etc).

I am looking to host 3-4 sites, and require about 500 Mb storage and 200 GB transfers per month. Must include MySQL and phpMyAdmin, and support the mod_rewrite extension.

If so please PM me or post below with your prices.

Thanks!

PS. Or alternatively, if you know a good host that permits adult content and accepts PayPal, please let me know!

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I might be able to do it but I beleive that you need that form that has the actors info as my server is in the US. I'm not 100% sure what the law is regarding this though.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi JoJo,
There are no "actors" because the sites are "Hot or Not" style photo ratings sites, where people signup for an account then upload their own photos. There is no illigal content though, only partial nudity, and I login every couple of days and delete anything too explicit.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try unrestricted.net. I have a small reseller account there (for personal use).

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gd/wwd does not have anything against adult content it seems, this is the response i got from the email support system

Presently, we do not discriminate against adult content on our hosting servers. Please keep in mind that Go Daddy Software does reserve the right to censor any web site hosted on our servers that we deem inappropriate or that is in violation of law. You are responsible for ensuring that your web site conforms to all local, state, federal, and international laws. Further, you are responsible for insuring your legal copyright is in place for any images, text, or other web site elements, and that your content does not infringe upon any other copyright.

dmyre said:
Try unrestricted.net. I have a small reseller account there (for personal use).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom