Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hot Idea - Who has everything I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the domain game, but have a good idea.

In short, I have found a bunch of good domains. Since my background is SEO and affiliate marketing, I want to design a small 1 or 2 page site for each. Get them generating some traffic and revenue so I can sell them for more money.

Am trying to find a one stop shop that can do everything I need.
Is there a GOOD reputable registrar that has everything I am looking for?

I am looking for a company like buydomains.com that will do registration, transfer, escrow services and everything needed for buying, selling and managing domains all at one place.

Here is the kicker and this is the main thing I need and cant find.

Many like BD offer a ten page website for free but you can only use a wysiwyg editor and can't upload your own content.

I just need hosting for 1 or 2 pages for each domain but need to be able to load my own graphics and HTML. Even a single parking page may work if I can upload my own html.

IF there is not one company that can do it all. Then I need the best domain registrar who can do, transfer, escrow services and everything needed for buying, selling and managing domains all at one place.

Then I need separate multi domain hosting so I can build about 50 one or 2 page sites. But then if I have all the domains at the hosting company, how much hassle is it to trasfer the domains to the escow service or some other way to make it easy to transfer them after they are sold?

Cost of course is always an issue, but I have alot more money than time, so convenience and time saving is more important to me than anything. The other important thing is, this is too big and lucrative for me to risk going the wrong direction and getting screwed somehow so I need recommendations for rock solid, high integrity companies.

TIA. All ideas are welcome.

HLK

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Linda, I don't know of a company like that but you can do all this easy yourself.

For the sites all you need is a few simple templates that you add whatever content needed.

You also need a dedicated server. Find someone (here I'm sure) that could set up a servermatrix.com (great deal) dedicated server and put hundreds of your sites on.

The key is to find the right person to set you up and walk you through it or just pay them th manage for you. I can assure you that it is not that hard and I can recommend people if you PM me..

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks HLK,

I could not find everything I wanted all in one company. I ended up registering all my names at a good (I think) registrar. Then I will probably just set up an unlimited domain hosting account with thrillhost for 11.95 a month. Best prices I have found so far. Dedicated server may be what I need eventually but right now it just seems like too much time, hassle, tech stuff for me. Just need a quick easy starter solution and althought I'm still researching, think I am pretty close to what I need.

Still open to other suggestions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom