Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

House fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like it, but the guy that owns the trailer, not the people that own the park, is trying to help me out by selling me the trailer upfront so that I will own it, and that way the park people have less options. I'm going to town tomorrow and getting all my retirement money out so that I can pay off the trailer. (well all but about 700.00, which I will spread out over a few month, then it will be mine)

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. My wife and kids stayed at somone else's trailer over night, and I was up here taking the wall paper in the kitchen down and cleaning it up. The fire dept crashed a window in the back door, so that needs replaced. We also need to wallpaper the kitchen and other things.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
thanks guys. My wife and kids stayed at somone else's trailer over night, and I was up here taking the wall paper in the kitchen down and cleaning it up. The fire dept crashed a window in the back door, so that needs replaced. We also need to wallpaper the kitchen and other things.

Best wishes and I hope everything works out as best as possible. The important part is that you and your family were unharmed. Everything else can eventually be replaced or fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom