Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

hover box appear longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is probably a very minor suggestion. i am new to the forum and so far its great, but one of the first things i notice that to me is a tad irksome, is that when you hover over the title of a post in a forum, the little caption box that pops up lasts so breifly that i can never read it before it goes away. its a great feature, and i imagine it saves the forum some bandwidth as you can see if a post with an ambiguous title is worth your interest without having to actually go to it. but i find because it lasts only so briefly, and i have to drag my mouse away and back, away and back, etc. about 4 times in order to have enough time to read the whole caption, that it is almost as easy for me just to go to the post anyway to see what its about. so my suggestion is just to make that caption box last a little longer, or possibly even for it not to go away until you have dragged your mouse off of it. :smilewinkgrin: that is all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom