Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How bout a membership for just 1 or 2 sections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a membership for just say 2 sections of the Advertising forum? So, say like Appraisal and Domains for Sale as the only 2 boards you can post in (for a paid membership).

I'm poor.

Upvote 0

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a logistical nightmare to me ... why don't you enter to win the next "Platinum giveaway"?? Think it's in the Lounge. I'll even play, and donate my membership to you should I win. :D
Good Luck.

PS. I'm donating both a "Gold" and "Platinum" membership, as well ... see my link below.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting...Thanks for your offer coolhost! You are what they call, "socially responsible to the community".

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I haven't been able to find that giveaway thread/page. Anyone know where it is ?

boychik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by insomnia
Is it possible to make a membership for just say 2 sections of the Advertising forum? So, say like Appraisal and Domains for Sale as the only 2 boards you can post in (for a paid membership).

I'm poor.

Just my 2 cents, but I think those are the two main reasons people go platinum here.

I think lots of 'em would get pretty angry if us cheapskates could get in at a reduced rate.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Remember, if you go Gold or Platinum, essentially you will be reimbursed for that expense depending on which of the two (2) domains you puchase from me on Sunday night!! Win-win scenario ... with fine domain(s) to boot. W :eek: W
Good Luck, see you then.
:cool:
PS. PM me for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom