Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service How can DNF PPC templates increase our income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if someone can help explain this. I am little curious.

I was wondering if its worth upgrading to 'exclusive' club for increased ppc revenue due to DNF ppc templates.

Any one or moderartors - please help us understand what exactly is the dnf ppc template system?

Thanks,

lz83ny

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I second that, I want to know how it works if it works at all :)

JamesOH

Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lz83ny said:
I second that, I want to know how it works if it works at all :)

Being an Exclusive member for a while i have noticed recently they have started really developing the area and one of the big things they've done is the PPC templates.

Basically the templates give you a professional template that you can use to start your Pay Per Click website.

I've used them as a starting point for a few sites and they've worked pretty well. I've then gone on to design more complicated sites once i've got the advertising right etc.

Looking at it from the point of view of giving a big outlay to become a Exclusive member i'd say you should (With the right promotion) be able to get back the money pretty quickly.

Then again the templates arent a license to print money, if you know what i mean.

Hope that helps.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So basicall what you mean is that:

- you will utilize a customizable (design/layout wise I guess) provided by DNForum
- you build your own website using your own content
- you host in on your own server
- you sign-up with google etc for the advertisement account
- you optimize the content and ads to increase your earnings from clicks
- and you get your check from google or whoever you signup with for the ads.

Am I correct or I just mis-understood it all?

Q1: How much time does it take to make one good site for one domain?

Q2: Is it possible to use one fully optimized design/site for the other domain with almost no extra work? (I mean if you have 10 "loan" domains, then can you work on one and then just use it for the 9 others with just changing the domain name on each site?)

Please advise.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,

RickKumar

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me provide an answer in slightly more general terms - not specifically for the PPC tool. I have tried the PPC tool, have learned from it and have used what I learned to rebuild several several small PPC sites. AND I have learned so much more by reading through existing threads that the overall experience has been well worth the investment. And an investment it is; because investing in one's education is always beneficial.

However, what I have learned specifically in the three short weeks I have been "exclusive" has helped me to fine-tune the Google Adsense and SearchFeed/FindWhat PPC programs I have been using. My daily PPC earnings have more than doubled since I upgraded. I will have the investment repaid before the "Ides of March."

Can't ask for more than that, eh?
:)

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not only for the templates though.
I have used much of the information provided in the forum by other members as well as DCG.
I definitely made my money back almost immediately by using just one of the tid bits of information I found in the exclusive forum.

I don't want to try and convince anyone to join but it was well worth it for me.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rickkumar said:
So basicall what you mean is that:

- you will utilize a customizable (design/layout wise I guess) provided by DNForum
- you build your own website using your own content
- you host in on your own server
- you sign-up with google etc for the advertisement account
- you optimize the content and ads to increase your earnings from clicks
- and you get your check from google or whoever you signup with for the ads.

Am I correct or I just mis-understood it all?

Q1: How much time does it take to make one good site for one domain?

Q2: Is it possible to use one fully optimized design/site for the other domain with almost no extra work? (I mean if you have 10 "loan" domains, then can you work on one and then just use it for the 9 others with just changing the domain name on each site?)

Please advise.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,

RickKumar

I am now more curious than ever before.

Can you please help me understand these questions about ppc templates.

Thanks,

Rick Kumar

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I upgraded two hours back. and i can tell u its one of the best investment u will make in 2005...

dotman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what are templates, I want one :)

Please excuse my ignorance

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not following anyone else's comments above, but I'd perhaps chime in and say that if you are really serious about making money with domains with the least amount of work, then Exclusive membership here is almost mandatory.

This is 'chicken and egg' to some extent; i.e. if you ask "why?" then you probably don't need it anyway.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damn, I see all these people I remember as "Gold"s are now "Exclusive", and I'm starting to feel like the odd one out! ;-)

Can someone post a link to a site created with one of these templates?
I would be very interested to see that too.
Thanks,

Neil

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The template system just changed, and most of my examples are from the old system.

SkiWisconsin.com is my first attempt with the new tool. Ads are not fully populating it yet, but if you click on "related links" you will see some.

Income from some of my domains doubled over what they made with DomainSponsor. Your mileage may vary.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Healingsites: thanks for sharing.

-Are you now hosting these sites on your own server?

-Do you get better revenue share rate from google as compared to what you were getting from DS?

- Did some of your domains also perform poorly as when they were with DS?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rickkumar said:
Healingsites: thanks for sharing.

-Are you now hosting these sites on your own server?

Yes - this one is on my own server, although some created with the earlier version are still on their servers.

rickkumar said:
-Do you get better revenue share rate from google as compared to what you were getting from DS?

It's too soon to tell on this version of Ski Wisconsin for several reasons - mainly because all of the ads are not showing up yet.

rickkumar said:
- Did some of your domains also perform poorly as when they were with DS?

I have at least one that does better at DomainHop than it did with a template. I also have several that I won't even try with a template because I know that Google's AdWords/AdSense limits advertising in that area (pharmaceuticals is one example).

If a domain does well at Sedo it will probably do well with a template. One of the keys is to include enough real text information to stay within their TOS. If you do this you are giving users a better experience than just a landing page, and also increasing revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom