Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

how can I become member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggorgiev

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new on this forum and I'm hoping somebody that knows more about DS would help me. I would like to open an account with DS, and I don't know what is required. I already have 100 .com,.net domains to start. Is this enough or do I need to be referred by someone?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to be reffered by anyone , just fill out their app and list all your domains and they decide if they want to park your domains or not.

ggorgiev

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they decide based on what? I mean aren't there more chances to create an account if I start as someones refferal?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
getting into DS isnt that hard. It takes time for domains to be optimized though.
say 3 to 6 weeks and dont expect much revenue during this time

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ggorgiev said:
Hello, I'm new on this forum and I'm hoping somebody that knows more about DS would help me. I would like to open an account with DS, and I don't know what is required. I already have 100 .com,.net domains to start. Is this enough or do I need to be referred by someone?

sent you a pm

lena99

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to be referred by someone too?

PM me

thanks

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
from
http://www.domainsponsor.com/faq.html
“Do you have a referral program?”
“Yes. Our Referral Program pays you 10% of the net earnings of any affiliate that you refer.”

I do not think that being referred would make someone domain portfolio more likely to be accepted or not.

Go to
https://domainsponsor.revenue.net/ds_register1.html
and fill in junk (or real) info there and then click the “CONTINUE” button. On page two, you will see the information that the company wants about your portfolio.

If someone is getting 10 percent, I think it would be appropriate for them to have recruited you in the first place and/or for them to give you some advice/assistance about parking there.

nebular

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm a new member to this forum.

I've applied to become a member with DomainSponsor twice. In both times, I got rejected.

I own about 300 domains -- mostly .coms, a few .nets.

Would someone kindly refer me so my application will succeed next time?

Donald

doublefx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also got rejected.

Anyone could help me?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you have names getting good traffic or are planning to buy names and park in DomainSponsor ( provided that you dont have an account there), i can help you to get it. But you need to show some of your names that you have or plan to park there.
pm me for more details

DomainName

Live, Eat, Breathe Names
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's more about "quality" then "quantity" in order to get into parking companies. As long as your names drive traffic then you shouldn't have a problem. If you have 100 names that get 10 uniques a day then the chances are you won't get accepted. Remember, parking companies need to get paid as well, so if you're not making any $ then they're def. not making anything.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what about the whole trafficclub ---> domainsponsor transition.

i have a new account with moniker, regged about 30 domains, and they sent me autoresponder saying to join trafficclub and point my domains there. therefore according to that there is no restriction, unless they just liked the domains i regged.

signing up with DS i was just going to list Adam as my referrer. don't figure he'd mind getting a referral bonus and i like to support dnforum.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They'll get less picky as the cogniscenti start to develop their own domains. PM me for more information on this phenomenon.

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainName got it close. Quality vs. quantity is correct. But it's really about the clicks versus the uniques. It's better to have a domain with 1 unique and 1 click per month at $3 than 10 uniques a day with no clicks. I park at Fabulous and SedoPro. Both like to see an average of $200+ per month in PPC if that helps. Good luck,

SoCalBoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom