Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How can I certify my Sedo account?

Abdo578

Reaction score
Hello, I have tried to certify my Sedo account 3 times so far, and every time I get rejected. My only option of certification is through the PDF agreement signing. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong; they just keep telling me that it's not 'genuine.' Is there something I should do other than signing? I don't know, should I print it in colours instead of black and white, or something... It's driving me nuts. Any help is appreciated.

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you show us the exact phrasing of the rejection letter?

Abdo578

Reaction score
This is what I got in the last email:

In order for us to process your membership certification, we need you to manually sign it and send it back.

Please proceed as follows:
1. Print out the certification form
2. Sign the certification form by hand
3. Scan the certification form and save the document as a PDF or JPEG file
4. Attach the file in the email you are sending back to us and add your Sedo account login name into the email text

P.S.: The only thing I can think of is that I print it in black and white (colour printers are considered a luxury where I live).

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not the rejection letter.. You mentioned you got an email with the word "not genuine" .. What did that email say?

Abdo578

Reaction score
This is the email they sent after I sent my last signed paper (not sure if rejection is the right word; English is not my native).

The first email didn't include those exact words, but rather implied to. They don't think it's actually ME who is signing the paper (I don't know how to prove otherwise). Unfortunately, it was mid-last year when I deleted the first two emails, because I always delete old emails to free space.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom