Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How can I search availability of 10.000 names at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm checking whether some names are registered or not. The problem is the websites I found let you to check maximum 500 names at once but this really isn't enough. Some of my lists are over 50.000 names and I need a more powerful tool. Any ideas?

Thank you,
Erdinc

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
after scanning them are you planning to buy them? i wouldnt advice to register so many new names at one go. just register couple of them and see how people would react to your names.
good luck

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of course I'm not registering so many names. Neither I have that much money nor I'm that stupid.

There are 17.576 LLL combinations and there are 46.656 LLL+LLN+LNL+NLL+LNN+NNL+NNN combinations. Also there are 10.000 NNNN and 100.000 NNNNN combianations and the number of combiantions of CVCV is 11.025 where C stands for consonant and V for vowel.

I need to seach in big numbers. The person who is to help me out can ask me for a favor to create a costum list. I can do this. For instance I created my CVCV list myself.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check DNAz.Net

There you can download "Domain Name Analyzer Software". Once done, you can set your options (they say max. of 3000 domains, but we have no probs with 30000). Anything above is getting too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom