Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How can I start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feliuini

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm starting in domaining and I'm planning to start with a $1000 budget. I'd like to start buying domains with traffic and 5$-10$ monthly revenues.

I want to know what is the maximum I should pay for buying this kind of domain. Also, I don't know if there is a better way to get started in this business if I want to focus on parking, so I'd like to ask for some recommendation.

Thanks for your support, :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most sellers sell anywhere from 6 to 24+ months of revenue. I would suggest paying anywhere in the 12 to 18 months range at most. It all depends on the name.

Oh and :welcome: to DnForum :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm starting in domaining and I'm planning to start with a $1000 budget. I'd like to start buying domains with traffic and 5$-10$ monthly revenues.

I want to know what is the maximum I should pay for buying this kind of domain. Also, I don't know if there is a better way to get started in this business if I want to focus on parking, so I'd like to ask for some recommendation.

Thanks for your support, :)

Hi

let me tell you what i like from your post

you have planned
you have a budget
you want domains with traffic "already"
you want domains with monthly income

i think there is no better way to get started!

your questions though, if you read between your own lines, will tell you the answers.

in your quest to buy/purchase revenue domains, pay attention to the stats and screenshots of traffic and revenue produced.
this will also tell you where the domains are parked.

once you know where sellers are parking their names, then you can make your own decisions.
you can find this by starting a "domains wanted thread" stating your criteria and budget for purchases.
by requiring screenshots of all submissions, then you should get good feedback based on individual domain statistics, rather than on members preferences.

you can also bid/backorder domains thru various dropcatchers.

every now and then good names expire and can be caught for $69 > $$$

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom