Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

how crazzzzzzy is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so, over a month ago i reg some really nice iphone domains, waitng for apple iphone- and iphone comes out, but not by apple- so i dump them all.
today, apple unveils.....................

the iPHONE!

augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god i was able to re-register most of my names back- they were good ones! there is already a small frenzy on other boards to get the good ones regged- but i am sooooooooooooooo happy i got most of mine back!

Domain Days 2024

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh, sure!

CooliPhones.com
HotiPhones.com
GetFreeiPhones.com
iPhoneOptions.com
ItsiPhone.com
SimplyiPhone.com
ThinkiPhone.com
UseiPhone.com
YesiPhone.com

i was so happy i got these back! simple 2 worders, except getfreeiphones- people are already regging long ones, someone regged i-phone.in- i love mine!

scored a few more! man, alot are taken already! jus got:

iPhoneCatalog.com
iPhoneFirst.com
PureiPhone.com
iPhoneNetworks.com

ok, i think i'm done till i sell some of these off!

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I JUST hear that on the news!! and it was the FIRST thing I thought of!!
NICE JOB!

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks :) i was so mad a couple of weeks ago when iphone rolled out, with cisco- i "thought" i was ahead of the game on this one- then i was all depressed, so i dumped the names back.
had i not been able to get most of my names back, i think i would have really gotten deeeeeeply depressed, cuz i had them already! anyways, i am so happy i saw the post earlier today and got some back, plus some!

Manolete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You deleted names but kept the research. Good for you!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no offense, but none of theose names seem like good ones imo

or am I missing something here?

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ummmmmmmmm- i am not sure mocus? usually, something hot comes out- people reg names- easy, short ones go first, like CooliPhones.com- then, whats left that is bought is things like getrealcooliphoneshere.com- i dont know how to answer your question really ;-( i have my 4th offer to sell between here and namepros sitting in my pm. so, i am not sure what you would consider good ones? are there better ones? yes- BuyiPhones.com to me would have been awesome- obviously taken, as well as most 2 worders that make sense-

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with mocus..the names are not that great, ..with a single device its good to be as close to the product as possible...but if you are too close you have TM issues...so I think if an offer comes along for any of them its worth taking..if anything cooliphones might be worth little..but the others..I am suprised there are offers

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with mocus..the names are not that great, ..with a single device its good to be as close to the product as possible...but if you are too close you have TM issues...so I think if an offer comes along for any of them its worth taking..if anything cooliphones might be worth little..but the others..I am suprised there are offers

Yep Pred's with you.
Sorry but can't see any selling for more than regfee.
Maybe something like cheapiphone.com would work?
Good Luck anyway
Pred ;)

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't understand why you're so happy about your domains... They aren't worth much indeed. It would have been a wise move to not register any of them instead of registering and paying twice! These are TM domains, btw.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't understand why you're so happy about your domains... They aren't worth much indeed. It would have been a wise move to not register any of them instead of registering and paying twice! These are TM domains, btw.

Just seen your names Dodo.
Awesome! :thumb:
Pred

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmmm, i dont know- out of 4 offers, the highest from namepros was for 125.00 for hot and cool iphones each - i guess there are those out there who want what i have- and i guess, thats what the domain biz is all about- eh? to be honest i have no idea what they do with these names- but its not for me to ask :) but i appreciate the feedback, even tho this wasn't an appraisal thread :) i was just sharing a story :)

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm... i wouldnt have even registered iPhone.mobi

it is a trademark... your barking up the wrong tree.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom