Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How did you usually sell your name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
I saw a lot of you sell your name at sedo and afternic. How do you usually sell your names? I mean, did you upgrade to their monthly paid category listing or homepage listing to increase the likelihood of offer from end user? Can u share a bit of your experience with me.
Thanks

Domain Days 2024

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mean that you dont need to upgrade to category listing or homepage listing?

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aboutwhat.org said:
Do you mean that you dont need to upgrade to category listing or homepage listing?

well it is worth a try. I heard some negative experiences on that but maybe it can help you. who knows?
But if your names are bad, people will not buy it just because it is in a showcase right? If it is a normal one and maybe some more exposure may make it sell faster. And if the name is premium end-user will knock your door sooner or later.
I am not saying you can run a good biz without some skills and techniques but this topic is to wide to cover in a thread. However there are a lot of experiences of other people out there you can learn from, one by one.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom