Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do I add Keywords to my site? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just made DallasTexasMortgage.org, and I need to know how I add "Dallas Texas Mortgage" as a meta tag keyword. Can anyone help me? This is really important and I cant figure it out.

Also I would like to add 3-4 would this be ok, or is it better to just rank one?

Also, what I want to do is if you go to my website at http://dallastexasmortgage.org you will see abunch of crap at the bottom right of the website. I want that stuff removed but I dont know how. Can anyone help me out please? As I just want to put a affliate loan form on the homepage and then google adsense throughout the site.

Please please help me

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
realestate,
I wish I could answer your question, but i'm almost as clueless as you are on that subject. Since you're in real estate/mortgage in dallas, you should check out dallasvilla.com I put on sale at dropped-domain section.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont want the Search box, Archives, or blog categories there... As I would like to put some google adsense there... How would I go about doing that? Or is the only way to do it to use the google adsense code and paste it into my text?

copper

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
  1. Login to your admin page.
  2. Click "Appearance" on your left side menu.
  3. Click "Widgets".
  4. Drag "Text" widget into your sidebar on your right side.
    This will usually remove all menu items from your side menu if you did not modify before. If you still see menu items, just click on "down arrow" for each menu item you want to remove and click "Delete" link.
  5. Insert your adsense code into "Text" widget.
  6. Click save.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom