Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how do i choose what advertisement to show on my parked domain? (newbie question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I chose "cellular phones" from the dropdown list... for some reason horoscope-related ads are shown... ideas?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should set the keyword: cellural phones. Normally within 24 hours, Sedo staff will review it and approve if applicable. But you are talking about the category, it is only important for listing your domain name in the sales category, so people can find it, when they search for a domain name in a specific section.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i see. if this is a ccTLD, would you suggest to have the keyword in the national language? also is it possible to change the category?

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mistermouse63 said:
i see. if this is a ccTLD, would you suggest to have the keyword in the national language? also is it possible to change the category?
You should definately use a keyword in the language of that ccTLD, in addition to that, you should make sure that the language preference is also set to that country, I think you can pick that under the domain management function.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domainah said:
You should definately use a keyword in the language of that ccTLD, in addition to that, you should make sure that the language preference is also set to that country, I think you can pick that under the domain management function.

yeah but its a ccTLD of a very small country... if you google the keyword, not much advertisement shows up. besides in that country many ppl know english (a majority)... so i was thinking that english keyword might not be such a bad idea

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should try testing out different keywords and hopefully you will soon find the one that performs best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom