Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How do I earn revenue??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyer

Hoyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:?: I'm new to this and not familiar with computers and this industry, so I hope its okay to ask a "not so clever" question.

I started investing in domains a few months ago and I now own 160 names. Then I worked together with a PHP5 engineer to develope a great template for all my names to place ads on them and earn revenue.
BUT now I would like to place ads from Yahoo on my websites, but there is a problem. At Yahoo Publisher's sign up-page it says that I need to a U.S. social security or Tax ID. I live in Denmark in Europe, so does anybody know if its possible for me at all to show ads from Yahoo???

We then looked at Google's AdSense but the sizes of the 'ad-boxes' are very specific and will not immediately fit to the template we have created.

We have looked at sites as www.bahamavacations.com, www.eatingdisorders.com, and www.fees.com. We were hoping to show ads in the same way.

Can anyone help me to get further with my project? How do you do this and which company do you use to place ads on your template? Yahoo, Google or others??
Thank you very much in advance! :)

Best regards
Mogens Hoyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom