Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how do i get accepted by DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what is the rules to get accepted ? my aplication was refused

what do i say on "who are you working with ?"to get accepted
thnk you

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It all depends on your domain portfolio and the quality of your domains. If its obvious that your domains will not generic traffic, most likely your application will be denied.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the "Who are you working with" field is optional. It's about your domain
portfolio's quality. DS likes large portfolios, but they have recently started to
accept smaller domain collections too, but you should give them good domains
in the "domain examples" field.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem, then someone from this forum got me accepted in exchange for me using them as their referrer. Now they're making 10% of my income.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
fab said:
I had the same problem, then someone from this forum got me accepted in exchange for me using them as their referrer. Now they're making 10% of my income.

yee, i remember as well, some dnfmember getting the folks accepted there, but i have forgotten the name?

so are you getting 10% less then, or they just pays the referrer from di company budget?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yee, i remember as well, some dnfmember getting the folks accepted there, but i have forgotten the name?

so are you getting 10% less then, or they just pays the referrer from di company budget?

No, the 10% is on top of what I get, like other affiliate programs. If you want, I can try as well, I'll contact them, and PM my referral code.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
fab said:
No, the 10% is on top of what I get, like other affiliate programs. If you want, I can try as well, I'll contact them, and PM my referral code.

ok, i dont mind if you try

ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom