Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How do I watch Sat TV on my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

friday

Half way there :)
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen offers every where that offer software downloads that allow users to watch thousands of satellite channels on their pc. I have a couple of questions before I buy.

Is this real/legit/safe? If so, can anyone recommend the best way to go about it? As you have to download software is there any specific site that is recommended to download the software from(free from malicious software)? Do I require any hardware devices? Thanks

Domain Days 2024
T

tekz999

Its real. Its a special ip address and unique port number you connect to with windows media player.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought you needed a satelite t.v-tuner pci card in your computer? I may be wrong or talking about something diffferent from yours

Spinlock

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To watch satellite tv through your DirecTV or whatever account, yes, you need a tv tuner card.

I haven't seen these advertisements, but from a technical point of view there's no reason why they shouldn't offer Satellite TV programming over your internet connection. It's just like the radio stations that offer streaming audio.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not just use a USB RCA wireless adapter from your sat box to your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom