• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

epik How do you add Meta keywords to Epik landers?

This is a discussion about the domain name registrar/company Epik.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
546
Can anyone tell me how I can add Meta keywords to Epik landers?

I know this is how people get found with these landers.
 
I know this is how people get found with these landers.
Hi

not from epik, but....

it's not the lander that gets you found, it's the domain that people search for.... that leads to it.

if,
your domain doesn't get any natural visitors,
and it's not listed on a heavily visited marketplace,
then how will it be seen?

if, your domain has meta keyword in it, then it should auto-optimize, if that platform has the capability.

imo....
 
The Meta keywords help with these pages.

There are billions of searches a day.

Hi

not from epik, but....

it's not the lander that gets you found, it's the domain that people search for.... that leads to it.

if,
your domain doesn't get any natural visitors,
and it's not listed on a heavily visited marketplace,
then how will it be seen?

if, your domain has meta keyword in it, then it should auto-optimize, if that platform has the capability.

imo....
 
Can anyone tell me how I can add Meta keywords to Epik landers?

I know this is how people get found with these landers.

You can follow these screenshot steps.

Step 1. select your domain>click build drop menu>click park this domain
1637111672061.png


Step 2. describe your domains in tagline box.
1637111829177.png


1637112008788.png


Please feel free reach out to me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nicole
 
I only see these options for SEO for Epik landers. @nicole2020

Where would I add Meta tags?

View attachment 5765
According your description, what I understand is that you want to add Meta keywords to your parking page. When someone is searching for the key words. Then they can reach out to your parking page through the key words.
I will explain the working princple in Chinese. Hope it's helpful for you.

如果客户能通过关键词找到您的停放页面,工作原理应该是: 首先在网页添加关键词, 在关键词被搜索引擎收录后,客户通过搜索引擎搜索关键词, 跳出了收录的您网页关键词信息, 客户点击关键词可以通过该词找到您停放页面。

SEO里面 Title 和Description 就是搜索引擎优化关键词标题和内容, Tile Tag是标题关键词, Description Tag是网页内容的关键词描述。

就如设置代码里面的这两个信息。
1637648662415.png


我理解的您就是问这个SEO关键词, 不太清楚我理解错没有,如果您有什么问题, 欢迎加我微信详聊。

If you have more questions regarding parking, please feel free reach out to me via wechat tt_cole.


Best regards,
Nicole
 
Back
Top Bottom