Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs How do you advertize your affiliate program without it costing a fortune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finexe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you advertize your affiliate program without it costing a fortune?

It seems making an affilate program is not enough, you ned to promote it too. How do you do this? (any free service anywhere?)

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think your going to find any kind of "generic" affiliate site promotion. If you do, it probably won't help you all that much.

If you want to mention some more details abotu your site, it could help you find someone in a similiar business with some input.

Finexe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanx, Products I'm looking to promote are hosting, design and domain services

Kase

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suggest Google AdWords... You will get the money back once that kicks in.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe getting your program listed in some affiliate directories will help?

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do advertising for affiliate programs for a living and there are LOTS of free resources. Most directories are free to submit to although they wont get you many good affiliates. Several affiliate forums allow a free new program announcement. Most recruiters do email recruiting. I dont though cuz of SPAM concerns. But you can try email recruiting yourself for free, there are just lots of things you have to be really careful about.

~Isis~

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finexe said:
How do you advertize your affiliate program without it costing a fortune?

It seems making an affilate program is not enough, you ned to promote it too. How do you do this? (any free service anywhere?)

My first suggestion is to create a 'landing page' for your affiliate program. This can be a one page website decribing the product or service you promote. A landing page can really help improve your chances of making good money on an affiliate because you can monitor traffic, you can create a links page, and it just looks more professional....

instead of promoting:

http://affiliatesite.com/affid=Yourid your promoting http://yoursite.com

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well for every product you have to market and advertise the product well and surely that will cost you money but it will be a great investment if your program is worth it.

I suggest you.
Try advertising on forums like dnforum
Try running adwords , maybe you can get a project or a client from that.
Try advertising on newspapers, some friends and companies.

Regards
VP

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is a new option I recently started using. I would HIGHLY recommend submitting your program to the AffiliatePrograms.com directory NETWORK. You get listed in all 5 of their very high traffic directories, which also includes Affiliate Programs Directory, Affiliate Programs Guide and a couple others.

I have my 5 Star site listed there and get lots of good targeted traffic. One form and your program instantly gets listed on all 5 high traffic directories. Here's the affiliate program listing info page. http://info.affiliateprograms.com/

Hope this helps and best of luck!

mddv

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well what i will do is to advertise the affiliate program in directories (affiliate directories) advertise on webmaster related websites, put it in my forum sig. and also are you talking about your web hosting affitiate program??? if it is your also advertising in a very popular and saturated market which is very hard to get affiliates since there are some companies offering $100 per sale.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom