Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how do you bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monere

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi

i would like to bump a thread i created more than a week ago back to the top but i have no clue how to do that

i already edited it and reduced the price for a domain listed in the tread with more than 10% (as per the forum rules) but it still didn't get to the top

please tell me what else is needed on my part to have it bumped to the first positions

thank you

C

Chuck

hi

i would like to bump a thread i created more than a week ago back to the top but i have no clue how to do that

i already edited it and reduced the price for a domain listed in the tread with more than 10% (as per the forum rules) but it still didn't get to the top

please tell me what else is needed on my part to have it bumped to the first positions

thank you

That is a legitimate question for newcomers in the sales areas. However, editing your initial post will not change the placement of the thread.

Here is more info regarding the do's and don'ts of bumping.....

Rule #12. Do not "bump" your sale threads with the word "bump" or no relevant information. All replies to your own threads in sales MUST contain information pertaining to the sale. You must have a minimum price reduction of 10% to post a price reduction as a bump. Otherwise, edit the original post and do not bump! Do not use sneaky bump tactics like "If you PM me, post in the thread that you PM'd me". No "PM sent" replies to threads. There are too many bump tactics to list, so please just don't try any of them. Trading bumps is not permitted, you bump for me, I bump for you, etc., so even if there's no harm intended, do not bump others' threads because you think it's a good deal, or the recipient will feel obligated to bump your thread, and you can see where this will lead. As a seller, you can reply to an offer but you must have some new/additional information. Maximum bumps/replies/updates is 3 for the life of the thread. All sales threads which are inactive and more than 3 months old are considered null and void unless otherwise stated by the original poster / seller and can be closed by administration at any time.

monere

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes admin, thank you.

i already read those rules but couldn't figure out from the first time that I need to reply to my own thread in order for it to get back to the top

but I succeeded

thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom