Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How do you exclude a keyword in SEDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a .com domain that I've worked with periodically for over a decade. A company outside the U.S. with the same company name as my domain name has now built up an internet presence later and bought up a bunch of Google and other keywords and all the other TLD's and does a lot of internet advertising.

Now their products and their competitor products come up as SEDO links on my page and they apparently don't like it and called out the lawyers. (And, of course, they want the domain, too.)

We don't use (and never have) any of their keywords or their product words other than the domain name itself which I had first. So how can I set it to exclude their (albeit generic) product words so links to their products or their competitors do not appear? If there isn't a way, is there another PPC provider that does allow keyword exclusions?

I really don't want their products coming up on my PPC page which I use for a different purpose.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing since there was no response from the experts here or from my SEDO rep that there is no keyword exclusion option at SEDO.

I moved it to PARKED.com where I can exclude.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom