Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do you get a godaddy personal support number

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrdomains

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I heard many people that have their own customer support number etc from godaddy. How do you get one of these?

Eric

kspd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who works at godaddy.. I informed him he is now my personal account rep.
If I am not near a computer and I need something done I send a text message and he adds the name or service to my account and applies the current discount codes. Works out pretty well :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

T

tekz999

Hmm, one day I wake up, I was just invited to be in the executive account department with a personal account manager. I think if you have done a lot of businesses with godaddy, you will be invited eventually. But surely, you can email godaddy support and request the details.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, one day I wake up, I was just invited to be in the executive account department with a personal account manager. I think if you have done a lot of businesses with godaddy, you will be invited eventually. But surely, you can email godaddy support and request the details.

Yup. I got a call a few years ago. Don't think I had over 1k domains there at the time.. Sending a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom